Released in 2009, Up tells a heartwarming (and wrenching) tale of an old man living life after the loss of his wife. The story was equal parts accessible and deep. This film has one of the strongest opening sequences in Disney history and it’s a surefire tearjerker for sentimental types.
- The deepest point in the ocean is the Mariana Trench.
- The universe is estimated to be around 13.8 billion years old.
- Zebra stripes are unique to each individual animal, much like human fingerprints.
- The largest city in the world is Shanghai, China.
- A group of crows is called a "murder."
- The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
- Squirrels are proficient tree-climbers and can jump up to 20 feet (6 meters) from the ground to the top of a tree.
- A baby octopus is about the size of a flea when it is born.